Last updated on July 8, 2011.
1. You Agree to These Terms by Using this Site
2. Ownership of Content
3. Your Use of the Site
The Coca-Cola Company grants you permission to use the Site as follows:
· with the exception of images of people or places that are located outside of the "Press Center" section of the Site, you may download Content, but only for non-commercial, personal use and provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Content;
· you may not use images of people or places that are located outside of the "Press Center" section of the Site without The Coca-Cola Company's written permission;
· Content within the "Press Center" section of the Site may be reproduced solely for editorial purposes in daily newspapers, general circulation news magazines, trade publications and broadcast media;
· you may not distribute, modify, copy (except as set forth above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use Content without The Coca-Cola Company's written permission;
· you are prohibited from using the Site to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law - The Coca-Cola Company will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or any court order requesting or directing The Coca-Cola Company to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or materials; and you are prohibited from using the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation.
4. User Content
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Without limiting the foregoing, The Coca-Cola Company neither warrants nor represents that your use of any Content will not infringe the rights of any third parties nor that the Content will be accurate, complete or up-to-date. We use all reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site. However, Coca-Cola makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness or reliability of the information contained in the Site. Accordingly, Coca-Cola assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors (including, without limitation, typographical errors and technical errors) in the content of the Site. Information in the Site is subject to change without notice. Additionally, with reference to any discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like that may be on the Site, The Coca-Cola Company assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, contained in any such locations on the Site.
7. Exclusion of Liability
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE COCA-COLA COMPANY, NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE, ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR CONTENT WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of certain damages, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
8. Links to Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to sites owned or operated by parties other than The Coca-Cola Company. Such links are provided for your convenience only. The Coca-Cola Company does not control, and is not responsible for, the content or privacy policies on, or the security of, such sites. Without limiting the foregoing, The Coca-Cola Company specifically disclaims any responsibility if such sites:
· infringe any third party's intellectual property rights;
· are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading;
· are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose;
· do not provide adequate security;
· contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature; or
· are libellous or defamatory.
Neither does The Coca-Cola Company endorse the content, or any products or services available, on such sites. If you establish a link to such sites or the Site, you do so at your own risk and without the permission of The Coca-Cola Company.
9. Export Control
Software and other materials from this Site may be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported: • into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Sudan, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. The Coca-Cola Company does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export Laws.
10. Cautionary Language Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This Site may contain statements, estimates or projections that constitute "forward-looking statements" as defined under U.S. federal securities laws. Generally, the words "believe," "expect," "intend," "estimate," "anticipate," "project," "will" and similar expressions identify forward-looking statements, which generally are not historical in nature. Forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from The Coca-Cola Company's historical experience and our present expectations or projections. These risks include, but are not limited to, our ability to finance expansion plans, share repurchase programs and general operating activities; changes in the non-alcoholic beverages business environment, including actions of competitors and changes in consumer preferences; regulatory and legal changes; fluctuations in the cost and availability of raw materials; interest rate and currency fluctuations; changes in economic and political conditions; our ability to penetrate developing and emerging markets; the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing programs; litigation uncertainties; adverse weather conditions; and other risks discussed in our Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"), including our Annual Report on Form 10-K, which filings are available from the SEC. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date they are made. The Coca-Cola Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements.
11. Revisions to the Terms
12. Law and Jurisdiction
13. Claims of Copyright Infringement
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials available on the Site infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send The Coca-Cola Company a notice requesting that The Coca-Cola Company remove the material or block access to it. If you believe in good faith that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the DMCA permits you to send The Coca-Cola Company a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. See http://www.copyright.gov/ for details. Notices and counter-notices should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Details are available at http://www.copyright.gov/onlinesp/.
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Please be aware that there are penalties for false claims under the DMCA.